There are all kinds of trauma. Here are some examples of trauma that can cause prolonged stress in the mind and body. If left unresolved, these highly charged incidents can lead to dis-ease.
- War – as a soldier or citizen can cause what is commonly known as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder or PTSD
- Severe childhood experiences – emotional, sexual or physical abuse
- Neglect, betrayal, infidelity, abandonment
- Catastrophic injury or illness
- Accidents – car, bicycle, near drowning, falls
- Invasive surgeries or dental procedures
- Natural disasters
- Childhood traumas – excessive bullying or teasing
- Sudden loss of mate/spouse due to death or divorce
- Sudden loss of status due to financial or job loss
If you have been through or know someone who has been through a traumatic event, please contact Hagop@YourHealingJourneys.com for a free consultation today. His unique combination of energy healing modalities has been proven to resolve trauma and return the body to physical normal.